Begin with your friends, neighbors, family, and co-workers, where building intentional relationships and sharing Jesus will come naturally. We’ll show you how and coach you through it!
Who should participate?
We believe that God’s mission of going and making disciples can be led by all of His people. If you:
- Have a heart for the lost
- Long to share Jesus
- Have a humble and teachable spirit
- Are ready and willing to be trained to live out and lead the mission of God
- Are not a professional church worker
…then you’re here for a reason. And we’re excited you’re here! Come join us!
Roadmap, timeline & tools
The training is 9 months of online formalized learning to start community, lead community, and multiply community, to shape a lifetime of discipleship habits.
You’ll learn with a community of like-minded people through on-demand teaching and 75 minutes of live zoom video coaching per week with additional time spent intentionally in existing and new relationships.
You’ll get touchpoints each week via email for encouragement, announcements, and other information.
You’ll gain the tools to help engage in relationships, lead with influence, navigate our changing culture, and develeop the ability to see where God is at work in your life.
to learn how you can share Jesus in your everyday life and community!
The total, limited-time introductory fee is $495, billed monthly at $49.50 for 10 months.* That’s 50% of the normal fee!
* A one-time registration fee of $49.50 will be billed at the time of registration, followed by 9 months of $49.50.
If you still have questions, don’t hesitate to call us at 615-543-6788 or schedule a call with Erin, one of our Lead Team Directors.
Maximizing Your Impact!
Imagine, in 9 months:
- You are living the mission of God and it has become fun and second nature to you.
- You’ve started a community that brings Good News to those around you.
- You celebrate how Christians and not-yet-Christians flow into your life.
- You are regularly investing in and encouraging leaders you have discipled.
- You rejoice in how God has strengthened you with resiliency.
- You are amazed at the joy that comes in multiplying what God can do in and through you.