Begin with your friends, neighbors, family, and co-workers, where building intentional relationships and sharing Jesus will come naturally. We’ll show you how and coach you through it!
Who should participate?
Jesus never meant for the formal church to be the only ones to share Jesus and make disciples. We believe that God’s mission of going and making disciples can be led by ALL of His people. If you:
- Have a heart for non-believers
- Desire to do something more for the Kingdom
- Want to share Jesus but don’t know how
- Are ready to be trained to live out and lead the mission of God
- Feel like you need permission to share Jesus
- Think you need “all the answers” to the big theological questions
- Are not a professional church worker
…then welcome! You’re here for a reason. And we’re excited you’re here! Come join us!
Roadmap, timeline & tools
The training is 9 months of online formalized learning to start community, lead community, and multiply community, to shape a lifetime of discipleship habits.
You’ll learn with a community of like-minded people through on-demand teaching and 75 minutes of live zoom video coaching per week with additional time spent intentionally in existing and new relationships.
You’ll get touchpoints each week via email for encouragement, announcements, and other information.
You’ll gain the tools to help engage in relationships, lead with influence, navigate our changing culture, and develeop the ability to see where God is at work in your life.
to learn how you can share Jesus in your everyday life and community!
The total, limited-time introductory fee is $495, billed monthly at $49.50 for 10 months.* That’s 50% of the normal fee!
* A one-time registration fee of $49.50 will be billed at the time of registration, followed by 9 months of $49.50.
If you still have questions, don’t hesitate to call us at 615-543-6788 or schedule a call with Erin, one of our Lead Team Directors.
Maximizing Your Impact!
Imagine, in 9 months:
- You’ve gone from fearful to fearless, and are living the mission of God and it has become fun and second nature to you.
- You’ve realized you don’t have to save the world and started a small community that brings Good News to those around you.
- You can identify who God is placing in your life to reach, and you celebrate how Christians and not-yet-Christians flow into your life.
- You’re being discipled and grown in discipling others, and are regularly investing in and encouraging leaders you have discipled.
- You’ve learned that sharing Jesus is not a single event, but a process and you rejoice in how God has strengthened you with resiliency.
- You’ve moved from overwhelmed to hopeful, and are amazed at the joy that comes in multiplying what God can do in and through you.